Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Irritate Me, Please

This morning on my way to my pay-the-bills-stuck-in-a-rut-of-a-daily-routine-dead-end-job, after listening 2 a few Prince songs 2 make up 4 the lack thereof last night (I watched my Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire DVD instead), I put in a tape in which it was said that sometimes people have 2 get irritated and fed up b4 they will acquire that necessary "GET OUT OF MY WAY cuz I'm making it" attitude they need. Well, Amen brother! I got it! So, now I'm not going 2 look at being "urrtated" as a bad thing, but as a motivational factor. As much as I've been urrtated lately, boy, I tell ya, somethin' big must be gon happen, I say!

Speaking of being "urrtated", the folks over at one of my fave websites After Elton R certainly urrtated (and with good reason) about Brokeback Mountain's Oscar loss. I read it daily (and I luv it) and while I mostly agree with everything they say, I just can't really get upset about an award. In the grand scheme of things awards don't really mean much. Plus, as they point out, Brokeback has won just about every other major movie award there is. It's broken barriers. It's got people talking. AND it's a brilliant and heartbreaking movie. Job well done. And yes, I still have vivid fantasies of being sandwiched naked in between Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger ... among other positions. But then again, I am a Deviant. hee hee

"I do believe I've been touched by an angel of loooo..ooo.uu..oo..uuuuve." - Celine Dion, A New Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home